Monday 27 April 2009

April Wedding









Thought I'd like to thank so many of you for your loving wishes by posting a few of the photographs of my wedding last week ( 17th ) as I'm sure you'll enjoy sharing the joy we
felt on our happy day. The rain held off, our friends arrived
and the bells rang out.
as my son and I walked down the aisle friends described the
change in energy as love filled the church!
It was such a wonderful day. With cherished loved ones, family,
friends old and new ... and angels everywhere!

Introducing my husband Brian.



And below, a team photo of myself with colleagues and friends; Maggie and Stephen from Belfast - (who look after all my workshops and me ! in Northern Ireland), with Mairead ( Angel Shop, DunLaoghaire - and angel on hand in Dublin), and Richard (without whom the course and most of my materials - its manifestation and coordination - would not exist!) Love and thanks to them all for being there ... and for coming along to share our wedding day!







1 comment:

highlandfling said...

Is this site about egos or angels?? perhaps just send your photos to your friends? You say u r working with Archangels, but thats not actually TRUE is it? You are not working at a high enough vibration. I got your cards as a gift, but there is not enough symbolism to read and the images are so cliched. It saddens me there are so many egos and fakers in the spiritual world, I'll keep you in my prayers, Rose.